Here's what you get when you buy from Heyward Allen:
1. You Have The Right To A Fear-Free Car Buying Experience: Heyward Allen is a "Fear-Free" Zone. There's no need to be stressed out or worried about getting a good deal or about the car buying process. In fact at Heyward Allen we work hard to make buying a car fun. To take all the stress and hassle out of negotiating a car deal, we created our "Price Proposal Process." You don't have to negotiate the best price for your car; instead we'll give you a proposal with all the details. You can look at the proposal and decide whether or not it makes sense for you. If not, you make a recommendation and we'll tweak the proposal based on your feedback. It's as simple as that.
2. You Have The Right To know what you are buying: All of our pre-owned vehicles come with our "Worry-Free" information packets. These packets contain a complimentary CarFax report, equipment breakdown, warranty history (GM vehicles), reconditioning repair orders, and price comparisons. We want you to know as much as we do about the vehicle you are buying.
3. You Have The Right To Love Your Car: Sometimes you love a car when you drive it off the lot, but then something happens. Maybe the seat just isn't right or your neighbor buys a car in the same exact color. With most dealers you're stuck. We don't like to leave our friends high and dry so we created our "Love It or Trade it Guarantee." It's simple: if you don't love your car after you drive it home - come back and we'll find one you do love.
4. You Have The Right To The Most Money For Your Trade: Getting the most for your old car is important. It can impact the deal significantly and that's why most dealers are not upfront when it comes to appraising and valuing your trade. We don't like that, so we created our "Transparent Trade Appraisal Process." You'll be involved in your trade appraisal and we'll be completely open about the process. Together we'll come up with what's fair and make sure you get what your car is really worth.
5. You Have The Right To A Fair & Easy Credit Approval Process: We know that bad things happen to good people and that dealing with tough credit challenges can be embarrassing and stressful. That's why we created our "Heyward Allen Credit Approval Program." We have valuable relationships that we've built with special lenders and funding sources that can help us solve even the toughest credit situations and have you driving a nicer, newer vehicle today. Hold your head up high...we've got you covered!