**BLUETOOTH HANDS-FREE CALLING!**, **BACK UP WARNING SENSORS!**, **REAR VIEW CAMERA!**, **NAVIGATION!**, Sirius XM Satellite Radio, **MP3 / IPOD COMPATIBLE!**, **4CYL - ALL THE POWER - HATES GAS!**, **2 SETS OF SMART KEYS WITH REMOTE!**, **RECENT OIL CHANGE!**, Navigation System.
Certified. CARFAX One-Owner. Clean CARFAX.
Absolutely Red 2015 Toyota Prius Three FWD CVT 1.8L 4-Cylinder DOHC 16V VVT-i
48/51 Highway/City MPG
Toyota Certified Used Hybrids Details:
* Vehicle History
* Powertrain Limited Warranty: 84 Month/100,000 Mile (whichever comes first) from original in-service date
* 174 Point Inspection
* Transferable Warranty
* Battery 8 years/100,000 miles (whichever comes first) from original in-service date. Roadside Assistance for 1 Year
* Limited Warranty: 12 Month/12,000 Mile (whichever comes first) from certified purchase date
* Roadside Assistance
* Warranty Deductible: $50
* 2015 KBB.com 10 Best Green Cars * 2015 KBB.com 10 Best UberX Candidates * 2015 KBB.com 10 Best Hybrid Cars Under $30,000 * 2015 KBB.com 10 Most Fuel-Efficient Cars Under $25,000
* Superior fuel economy; abundant backseat room; spacious cargo area; comfortable ride; available high-tech options. Source: Edmunds
* The world's first and most successful mass-produced hybrid car, the Toyota Prius hybrid continues to expand its dominance. If you're looking for the best fuel economy in the hybrid field, the Prius' 51cty/48 hwy mpg rating is still king. The plug-in model also allows for more options and with the ability to run solely on electric power at ratings of 95 MPGe. The driver is given a range of performance options via the EV, Eco, and Power buttons, which allow for variations in throttle application and fuel consumption. In EV mode, the Prius hybrid functions solely on electric power (speed and miles permitting), while the Power mode setting delivers the full potential of the gasoline engine assisted by the electric motor. The Eco mode setting is probably the most useful of the three, allowing the Prius' computer to modify the throttle response for the best balance of fuel consumption and performance. The Toyota Prius hybrid hatchback features an interior as modern and different as its exterior. The available Solar Roof is embedded with solar panels that can power a fan to circulate ambient air through the cabin when parked in direct sunlight. The contoured dash looks particularly handsome with its 2-tone panels. The Prius' sheet metal is designed to cheat the wind, with sharp-edged creases and flush glass panels. Even the car's wheel covers are aerodynamic. Available safety features include Dynamic Radar Cruise Control which can regulate vehicle speed when cruise control is engaged, a Pre-Collision System which can automatically apply brakes if collision is detected, and Lane Keep Assist which can give a warning notification or when Dynamic Radar Cruise Control is engaged it can gently correct steering. Source: The Manufacturer Summary